[CBQ] Commercial Posts

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Posts
From: Michael Dawson <mdawson9717@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:44:20 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello Dave,

Here is an idea for a product.  A friend has an embossed metal 'Burlington
Route' sign that is quite different from anything I have ever seen on offer.
And he refuses to sell! (it was a gift, so I understand but for that reason
he knows not where it was bought.)

It represents the Burlington thru history theme with 5 locomotives from
4-4-0 through modern steam, Pioneer Zephyr, E unit and GP-30 all on a
background of a mythical sky with cowboys riding out of the clouds above the
engines.  Probably an ad in original form.  About 18 in wide, 12 in tall
with the clouds forming an irregular edge and nicely printed in colour.

If the design could be found and such a sign could be produced, it might be
a good item for you.

I recall that n-scale waycars in brass were a non-starter. Any of your
contacts thinking of resin shells?

Regards,

Michael Dawson

PS The Con-Cor Pioneer Zephyr I got from you is a lovely model and runs
beautifully.