[CBQ] Re: yards at galva il

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: yards at galva il
From: "Bob Campbell" <amtrak347@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:59:07 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <sholding@...> wrote:

> Microsoft Terraserve is free just type in Galva, Ill and you have a
1998 view complete with a train in town

http://www.isgs.uiuc.edu/nsdihome/webdocs/ilhap/county/data/knox/fligh
>   t11/atch01067.sid. (Knox County, flight 11, photo 67).
>
>   To view the aerial photo, you need to install the free
ExpressView
>   Browser Plugin from LizardTech which can be done from the
>   clearinghouse website.
>
>   This aerial photo from the late 1930s should provide a good
reference
>   of where things are in Galva.
>   Jon Habegger
>
>   --- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "frdstarr" <frdstarr@> wrote:
>   >
>   > Hi
>   > dose anyone know where i can get a yard diagram of the tracks
at
>   Galva
>   > Il.
>   >

Steve -

I believe Fred wants to know the way things "usta was" in Galva, not
9 years ago.

RC

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM