[CBQ] Galesburg

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Galesburg
From: Dave Hancox <dhancox@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:49:06 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hiya Guys

Im in process of preparing to build a N scale layout with the Galesburg
roundhouse/coalchute area as the "centerpiece" in the early 1950s.

I have been working on a track plan for the area based on photos and was
wondering if there is actually a plan somewhere of the actual area?

I have seen a photo of the icehouse but haven't discovered exactly where
it was positioned in relation to the coal chute. Anyone?

Finally for now, does anyone know any model kits that would be suitable
to bash into the roundhouse and coalchute?

cheers
Dave Hancox
New Zealand

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM