[CBQ] Updated Decal Listing

To: "CB&Q List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Updated Decal Listing
From: "TOM KOCH" <tom.koch@adtran.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:12:02 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings fellow Q modelers and listers,

It has been a few years since I updated the Decal and Paint Shop
listings on the BRHS website and thought now would be a good time.  I
would like to solicit your support in helping me capture all the decals
and dry transfers that are out there for our favorite railroad so I can
update the file.  With that in mind, I would like to solicit your
feedback on decals and dry transfers.  I am interested in getting the
following information:

1)    Manufacturer (website or contact information if it is not one of
the major brands)
2)    Model(s) that they are for (stock cars, Passenger cars, Zephyr
sets or such)
3)    Scale (N, HO, S, O)
4)    Vendor Part number

I will compile all of your responses and combine with the list I already
have and get it updated as soon as I can.  I will post a notice that the
file (Excel) is ready and will be happy to post it in the Files section
of Yahoo Groups for others to access.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in getting this updated.

Regards,

Tom Koch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM