Re: [CBQ] Passing of Edward "Smitty"/"Red" Smith

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passing of Edward "Smitty"/"Red" Smith
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:54:25 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald-
My condolences to you and your family.
Could you tell the story of the "buried" foreign road cabooses?  I've heard
tell of someone
"collecting" cabooses from transfers at Clyde  but never who or why..... it
would be nice to record here since we don't
seem to have a BRHS publication that is suited to this sort of history
presrvation....
Thanks,
Charlie Vlk