Re: [CBQ] "Slag" ballast, (cont'd)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "Slag" ballast, (cont'd)
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:08:41 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At 10:16 AM 2/13/2007, you wrote:
>...I like the Arizona stuff but it is also difficult to source.
>Thanks,
>Charlie Vlk

````````
Charlie et al,

Arizona Rock and Mineral Company has a web site at:

<http://rrscenery.com/>

Owner's name is Phil but his last name escapes me at the moment...may be
Armstrong.  He monitors the  rec.models.rr  usenet group and regularly posts
updates to his web site there.  That group isn't worth much more than what Phil
posts, though, imo!

You can get to the newsgroup using a reader or by going to google.com, clicking
on "more" at the top of the page, and then clicking on "Groups" at the right.
You can search for the group at that page.  Phil has a wide assortment of
products for scenicing, not just ballast, and I believe he was selling the old
Campbell kits as well.  At least he *was* or there was talk about it.  Don't
recall the details now.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Peru, IL *USA*