RE: [CBQ] Re: Ballast Choices

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Ballast Choices
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:32:25 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can't say for sure what material it was, but growing up in Naperville
and playing along the tracks plus having to cross the tracks to and from
elementary and junior high school daily, my recollection was that it was
similar in color to limestone in that it was a light gray/tan color.  I
used Highball(?) limestone to model it.

Scott Myers