[CBQ] Re: I'm not dead yet...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: I'm not dead yet...
From: "billselleck66" <billselleck66@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:52:46 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jan,

Its a bit hard to understand your banter dear fellow, but I'll try.

I'm not sure what you mean by Purington Paver's article. I assume you mean a
page on the
site mentioning this famous brick works. I'm a bit fuzzy on that one. Could you
give me a
specific page and what address that one is at? Many thanks!

You are correct! Many photos are missing, or will not load, on the site. Likely
they were
renamed but not updated on the web page. Rats! I will get to them this weekend
and make
needed repairs. Please feel free to point out any pictures that are missing or
will not load
on the site. For that matter, feel free to mention ANY errors as well.
"Preciate" it a lot!

If my Yahoo account is bouncing, I suggest emailing me through the website.
There is a
link to do so on the main page.

Thanks very much for the feedback. I will work more on the site this coming
weekend and
update you then.

Your servant,

    Bill
(some guy)

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <kohlj@...> wrote:

> Bill...you had a photo that was used on the Purington Paver's article that
> can't be found...do you know what it was or have it?
>
> As well, your Yahoo email acct seems to be bouncing...
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jan
>

> > From: "billselleck66" <billselleck66@...>
> > Date: 2007/01/28 Sun PM 08:21:03 EST
> > To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [CBQ] I'm not dead yet...
> >
> > Just a note to let you fellows know that the Galesburg website is back up.
> > Sorry it took
so
> > long. Nothing new to see yet, although I have some new materail to get
> > posted over
the
> > next few weeks. I need to get my RR Days 2005 and 2006 trips posted.
> >
> > Sure would appreciate any contributions in the form of pictures, maps,
> > brochures,
stories,