Re: [CBQ] Gold found on the Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Gold found on the Q
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:58:00 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Best bet would be to say Deadwood, SD, there is also Spearfish, Keystone
and others. Not to mention the narrow gauge lines formerly the  Deadwood
Central and Black Hills and Ft. Pierre served a number of mines.

You could also say Denver as Cherry Creek it's original name was where
gold was first discovered in Colorado. But you did say Custer.

Ken Martin