Re: [CBQ] Annual Christmas gift to the list

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Annual Christmas gift to the list
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:34:34 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald
Thanks for the list.  On name that does not show up and I wonder why is Fox
River Butter Co.  There was a siding off the east side of the viaduct at Spring
St into the facility in Aurora.  But they used Union Refrigerator Transit Co.
cars.  I have an Old photo and in Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Vol. 5 is a more
modern.  Also remember to look in the back ground of photos.  I found a later
era car in storage in a photo in a Boeing Aircraft Co. History
Steve