[CBQ] Don Isberg

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Don Isberg
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:48:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Friends,

Early this morning I received and email from Sharon & Mel Hendricks letting
me know about Don Isberg of Aurora.  Yesterday morning Don suffered a
massive stroke and is on life support.  He is brain dead and a decision will
need to be made regarding life support today.  Mel and Sharon were with Don
& Sue yesterday evening. He is resting peacefully and still has his smile
on.  He was brought to the trama hospital in Elk Grove Village and surgery
was performed but it was not successful and they imformed while they were
there that he will not make it.  Don has been a long-standing member of the
BRHS and many of us have become very good friends with he and Sue.  He was
so proud of his trains and so happy to receive the award at the last meet.
I know that you will all remember him and please keep him and Sue in your
prayers.

Dave Lotz