[CBQ] An interesting piece of paper

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] An interesting piece of paper
From: "jworones" <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 04:39:42 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I enjoy getting 'mystery' packages of old paper. Never know what
you'll find...
Wanted to share this piece that arrived today with all of you,
especially considering what day it is. I'm reproducing it here.

Hope you find it as interesting as I did.

Jeff

Jeff Worones
Lake Stevens WA

TRAINGRAM

Hannibal, Mo, December 8th 1941.

Messrs.
W.F. Bucknell
F.A. Tegeler
W.A. Bercaw
W. Perkins
W.R. Garrett
C.L. Foley
T.L. Kanan
L.R. Hall
J.L. Mason
J.R. Morton
C. VanVelkinburgh

Please instruct all your Foremen to watch in going over their
territory, and if they see anyone around any of our bridges to
secure their names and addresses and find out what their business is.

Now that war has been declared by Japan, we must take every
precaution possible against sabotage.

Soldiers have already been placed on the Ft. Bellefontaine bridge,
so it will be necessary for employes who have to use this bridgein
their work to identify themselves to the soldiers.

You gentlemen should also watch this matter in going over the line
and question anyone you find around the bridges.

H.E. Hinshaw
3:30p