[CBQ] Business car identification

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Business car identification
From: "chambers_ed" <chambers_ed@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:19:30 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have in my photo collection a slide of an unlettered business car
numbered 99 . I was shot in the Duluth area in 1973. Inquiry to the
Iron Ore Roads site confirmed car is still in area. It has been
suggested that the car might have been a former CBQ car of the same
number. Can anybody confirm this please?   Ed Chambers