[CBQ] Re: Chicago Union Station

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Chicago Union Station
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:46:51 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, John Ziola <johnsclubs@...> wrote:

> Group I need some help,
>
>   I plan on modeling Chg.Union Sta. (during the CZ period) and need a
diagram of track layout for Station as well as Passenger car yard.

>   Also same for the yard at Clyde. Was the intermodal operation part
of Clyde or was it separate?

Check out Michael J. Spoor's "CB&Q in Color", Vol. 4.  Page 118 has a
track diagram for the Canal St. (14th Street) yard dated 23 Nov. 1964.
This diagram has no scale, but you can also get some great information
by zooming in on Google Earth :).

Best Regards,
PAL