[CBQ] C&S #9 photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] C&S #9 photos
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:36:07 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Here are some - likely a lot of them are repeated and are of the same
ones you mention.   Interestingly, the CHS sites are not
available.  Not a good advertisement,  Their 2-6-2 broke an axle and
there was a rail broken and service was halted - don't know about
current status.   The 30 that the town of Breckenridge bought from
the Sundowner auction is being worked on, that might be a good
"cousin" to CB&Q 537.   It could be cosmetically revamped to look
enough like it to be close anyway for most people.  Though I don't
know if the 537 made a trip around the Loop.

http://www.drgw.net/gallery/MWDGLRR
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=153587&PHPSESSID=832e4448b506b48c9bed95d6f95e4be6
http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?city=Silver%20Plume&country=Colorado,%20USA
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=79215&page=2