[CBQ] Re: Status/Access to CB&Q K-2 #637 at IRM

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Status/Access to CB&Q K-2 #637 at IRM
From: "captmix" <tamix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:46:49 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rob,

I have a lot of photos of 637 taken both when it was on outside
display and later at the museum under cover. I have scratchbuilt a K-2
to P48 standards. I just posted a couple of pics of that model. More
detail has been added since these pictures were taken. I do have some
cab shots...let me know specifically what details you need and I just
might have the photos that you can use. I can scan and send.

Tom Mix
Monument, CO