Re: [CBQ] Oregon and the last 32.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oregon and the last 32.
From: "Keith Erhart" <erhart@essex1.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:28:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi, Karl,
Thank you so much for sharing that bit of history with me.  I printed off a
copy of the email for my collection.  In June, 1970, following my future wife's
prom, I rode the Zephyr from Chicago to Minneapolis.  What a great and
memorable trip!  If you have any other recollections or anecdotes of the Oregon
area  I would love to hear them?  Thank you for making my day.
Keith Erhart