Re: [CBQ] Re: Calendar Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Calendar Photos
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:34:12 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I never saw any railroader wear anything, but the black one...I think, back
then, they were just like the Model T Ford...You could have any color you
wanted  as long as it was black.

I haven't looked at the website for quite a while, but I think that they
come in several different colors now as well as what I would call a "sport
model"...it's just round with no bill.

I don't know whether they make a "summer" model or not...The only ones we
wore   "back in the days" were the black heavy winter models with  "pull down"
ear flaps.  They were worn by everybody from the General  Manager right down to
the section men and track laborers.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how mine got away..we've had  several
moves over the years, and surely it would have turned up, but nothing  yet.

Pete

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM