[CBQ] Calendar Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Calendar Photos
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 04:18:49 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Some time ago a posted question was on calendar photos.  I posted in a
folder in the file section 13 photos of calendar photos I have in my
collection.  11 I know the year but the other two are posted using the
photo number my computer numbered them as.  If some one can id them
please let me know or edit the file
I think the section is about full but others may want to add to the
file
SJH