Re: [CBQ] NKP Pass. car kits

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NKP Pass. car kits
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:07:17 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I should have changed the Subject in my response to the Branchline kit email
from Scott Myers.  My problems are with NKP kits.  I thank Ray Bedard for
his checklist.  Very good.  I have checked most of the items on that list,
except weighing the cars, and letting them roll downhill.  I'll do that.
I would appreciate any comments or discussion concerning anyone's
experieinces with NKP passenger cars.  They were tough builds for me, and I
continue to have various frustrations.
Dale Reeves