Re: [CBQ] Way Car ID

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Way Car ID
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:40:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ray,
According to F. Hol Wagner Jr.'s  1973 BN Annual, a must have for the truly
devoted. The series of NE 12s BN10391 - 10425 came from  Q 13525 - 13559. I
can't tell you if the road did this sequentialy but I would guess they did. We
do know what happened to it's closest sibling however.  10404 was destroyed
11/71.

The BN annuals, Bernie's "Steam Locomotives..." and Dorins book were the
earliest Burlington books I owned. Back in the day we didn't have Morning Sun
or 4 Ways West ,heck we barely had any models that were accurate or ran. The
Annuals have lots of photos of ex-Q painted engines and waycars and are a great
compilation of all early BN equipment. It is a modelers wish book for future
projects and should be hunted down and placed in your library.

Sincerely,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"When building kits is a lost art,
Only lost artists will be building kits !!"