RE: [CBQ] Re: Prairie du Chien depot photos online?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Prairie du Chien depot photos online?
From: "Matt Carlson" <matt.carlson@railmemories.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:42:17 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well you can do the selective compression. La Crosse has lots of switching,
then there are things like Dubuque, Cochrane grain, power plants (Genoa,
Cassville, Alma), plus the Winona interchange, Portage, Savanna, Savanna
Army Depot, etc.

Existing layout wise the only printed one I am aware of was the Kalmbach N
scale from 1990. A few local around La Crosse the based their layout on the
BN river line (fairly small). In the virtual computer world I have been
working on a MS Train Simulator version of the BN, Soo/Milw from Savanna to
St. Croix. This will not see the light of day until at least the next
generation simulator due to limitation with the program.

--
Matt Carlson
La Crosse, Wisconsin