Re: [CBQ] Help with steel water tank location?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help with steel water tank location?
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:38:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Cy better go look at the signals on line today, he'll see that both aspects
are on the same signal pole, however, I'll give him credit  for signals of
that  era, they were on  different poles.  The S and N were used to
differentiate between the two signals that used a comman milepost location.
Today, the milepost on the numberplate is 1/10 different.  For instance,
118.7 and 118.6.  Sometimes the obvious is the answer.  Remember, we're
railroaders, not rocket scientists. Ha Ha     ----- Original Message -----