Re: [CBQ] Waycar Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Photos
From: Skip Waters <wgcrush@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm getting a little tired of deleting this email over and over again,
aren't you?

Would the moderator please shut off Mr. Olson's access while he's on
vacation?  Or do we need to keep receiving these auto responder
messages every day until he gets back...

Thank you,
Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas

--- John Olson <trains28@bresnan.net> wrote:

---------------------------------
 I will be gone from the store and on vacation from April 28th until
May 12th. No shipping will be done until the week of May 15th. I will
respond as soon as possible when I return. Jim's Junction will be open
for normal store business while I am gone..

                                                Model railroad train
                                Business finances
             Railway
            Personal property