[CBQ] RFD-TV train shows

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>,<StLouisRailfans@yahoogroups.com>,<bnlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RFD-TV train shows
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:19:25 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This was mentioned a few months back on the Q list, but I thought it was worth
a whirl again.

RFD-TV has a program called "Trains & Locomotives", which this week featured a
film by Herron Video called The Glory Machines Volume 5.  It has some vintage
St. Louis footage from the 1940s with some Q steamers, and the Mark Twain &
Pioneer Zephyr.  The program comes on Monday, with several repeats over the
rest of the week.  You can check out the program guide on http://www.rfd-tv.com/

They've had some great shows over the past few months, with some interesting
look at some international railroads, to some shows focused on just one
railroad, locomotive or event.  Pass this message around...good to keep cable
TV showing the stuff that we want to see...

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics
www.castlegraphics.com