[CBQ] Current Status Of Con-Cor Pioneer And "Silver Streak" Zephyr Mode

To: cbQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Current Status Of Con-Cor Pioneer And "Silver Streak" Zephyr Models
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:15:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All,

The following is an excerpt from the e-newsletter I received from Con-Cor:

"HO" Product News....

#1H) We are sold out on the 1934 Pioneer Zephyr, but due to continued High
interest in this model, we have decided to do a short re-run in the Fall of
2006 of the HO version. (We did not sell the full qty we had announced last
year as yet.)

We are now accepting reservations for this final production run.  Price will
stay at $398.98 per unit.

#2H) We do have a small quantity of the Limited Edition "Silver Streak" version
of the Pioneer Zephyr in HO left. See more information about this item on our
web site:  "www.all-railroads.com"

#3H) The tooling 4th add-on car for the "HO" Pioneer Zephyr is proceeding
nicely and we hope to be shipping in early summer. Still time to place your
reservation for this item. See more info on our web site.

"N" Scale Product News....

#1N) We are sold out on the 1934 Pioneer Zephyr, but due to continued High
interest in this model, we have decided to do a short re-run in the Fall of
2006 of the N version. (We did not sell the full qty we had announced last year
as yet.)

 We are now accepting reservations for that production run. Price will be at
$398.98 per unit.

#2N) We do have a small quantity of the Limited Edition "Silver Streak" version
of the Pioneer Zephyr in N Scale left. See more information about this item on
our web site:  "www.all-railroads.com"

#3N) The tooling 4th add-on car for the "N" Pioneer Zephyr will start as soon
as the "HO" 4th car tooling is finished. We hope to keep the schedule that the
4th "N" car will be available in the Fall of 2006. Still time to place your
reservation for this item. See more info on our web site.

Good news for those who missed out on the initial run.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.