[CBQ] CB&Q 10-6 Sleeper Silver Meadow (CB&Q 433)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q 10-6 Sleeper Silver Meadow (CB&Q 433)
From: "Tom Mack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:33:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For those who don't know, Silver Meadow is in Brookville, PA at the
Brookville Equipment Corporation (used to be Brookville Locomotive).
She is in Amtrak paint but the "Burlington" shows through clear and
proud on her! She belongs to a local dentist in Clarion, PA and is in
good shape. My notes show Silver Meadow was built 1952 for the
Blackhawk, Job 9660-112, Plan 9531. Does anyone have a copy of this
plan I could get for Silver Meadow's owner? Also, I have a picture of
432, Silver Isle, but am looking for a picture of 433 Silver Meadow
when in service.

I will post photos of Silver Meadow later today.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH