Re: [CBQ] What to See Between Aurora, Streator, & Zearing?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What to See Between Aurora, Streator, & Zearing?
From: "Jeff & Michelle Owens" <jmowens@mtco.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:54:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes, the brick station at Ottawa is still there.  It is now used by Illinois
Railnet as well as the engine house.  Remember going into the station as a
kid to find out when grandpa would be coming in.  Have a great picture of me
sitting in BN 239, still in blackbird paint. Also got to ride in the engine
in the yard off a Champlain St.