[CBQ] Corbin/Hardy Keokuk & Western book for sale on Ebay

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, wabashrailroadhistoricalsoc@yahoogroups.com, ritslist@storm.simpson.edu
Subject: [CBQ] Corbin/Hardy Keokuk & Western book for sale on Ebay
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:05:26 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In case any of you are looking for one, there is presently for sale on
Ebay a copy of Bernard Corbin and Joseph Hardy's excellent book "Across
Iowa on the Keokuk & Western and Humeston & Shenandoah Railroads".  The
price is a bit stout, but not unreasonable as the book is long out of
print and not easy to come by.   The auction is a buy-it-now, so I'd
encourage you to jump on it if you are serious about acquiring a copy.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613723925&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1>

DISCLAIMER:  I am not the seller, nor am I in any way connected to
them.  Just trying to help out others who might have an interest in
Keokuk, IA or these roads.

Kind regards, Rob

--
Rob Adams