[CBQ] seeking info on FT 103 tour cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] seeking info on FT 103 tour cars
From: "hoggerpete" <pdoo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:01:33 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

I'm pretty new here. I have had some interest in the Q since I hired on the
BNSF about 10
years ago. I'm working out of Aurora now, and that leads to my question:

I am trying to locate any infomation that may be available on the 1939 tour of
FT 103 as it
began its journey on the Q. Specifically, I am looking for info and pictures of
the
dynamometer car and office car that ran with it. If possible, it would also be
ineteresting to
know the train consist of that first train. Surely that must have been
documented, I just
wonder if that information is archived anywhere?

Thanks for any help or direction anyone can provide.

Pete D.