[CBQ] QO&KC

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] QO&KC
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:40:08 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sam

Thanks for the link.  I've sent the magazine plan to Verlin and it appears
to match the photo.

Looking at the QO&KC entry in the 1908 ORER. I see that it refers also to
the OKC&E (Omaha, Kansas City & Eastern?) Do you know anything about the
history of either company, or their freight cars prior to this date?

Thanks

Rupert