Re: [CBQ] 0-6-2-T

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 0-6-2-T
From: "Bob Weber" <eng95@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:53:27 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The image is in Tagged Image File Format (tiff).  If you right click on the
link and do a 'save as' to get the image into your hard drive then you can
view and print with Windows Image and Fax viewer or any of a host of other
image viewers.  If you don't have a suitable viewer, google the word tiff
and you'll get links to free viewers.

Bob