[CBQ] Publications Index

To: <CBQ@YahooGroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Publications Index
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:04:42 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Last week Ken Currie advised that the Publications Index which contains details
of all photos, articles, plans and drawings that have appeared in BRHS
publications had been updated on the website.

Since then I've received requests from List members for a copy of the Index to
be forwarded to them rather than them try to copy it.  If there is anyone else
who wants a copy, let me know and I'll do a bulk transmission. The Index is a
Word document comprising 163 pages and is 1.07 MB in size.

The Index includes the Calendars but no 1931 Zephyrs.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ