[CBQ] Re: O1a Team lead

To: "Greg Koon" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: O1a Team lead
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:35:16 -0600
Cc: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greg-
Nobody has stepped forward yet.
Ideally, it would be someone who already has a bunch of photos, drawings,
etc. on the locomotive in question already.
Someone who has CAD skills would be a real plus (while we don't rely solely
on prepared drawings, they are useful reference for the designers
in addition to the various railroad drawings).
The ability to go out and fully photograph and measure  the locomotives (if
available on display) is necessary.  This process can take two or three days
to do right.... taking extensive field measurements is very time consuming.
Charlie Vlk