Re: [CBQ] Q locos by BLI

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q locos by BLI
From: "DHC" <steve@destinationtrains.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:55:03 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
First, it's Precision Craft.
My understanding is they are essentially the same company, but you're right,
you need to talk with the right perseon.
The difference is BLI produces sound locos using the QSI Quantum board.
Precision Craft use's ESU Lok-Sound boards.  Supposedly better sound than
QSI.  Beyond that, I suppose there's some form of legal reason for treating
the two as separate companies.

Destination Hobby Center         From: Steve Rosnick
261 Peterson Rd.
Libertyville, IL 60048-1005

Phone: 847-247-8787       Fax: 847-549-8752

email: info@destinationtrains.com       www.destinationtrains.com

Hours:  M-Th  10:00 - 6:00
             Fri      10:00 - 5:00
            Sat     10:00 - 5:00