Re: [CBQ] Re: Boxcar Spreadsheet and New Way of Listing Models

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Boxcar Spreadsheet and New Way of Listing Models
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 00:16:56 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,
I have some cars on Al's list and I'd be willing to help write my comments or
at least a recipe card cocerning thier construction. I just did a write up on
my HC-1 covered hopper to match a photo Matt Kosic submitted to RMJ for the
Naperville coverage. It was a hoot.
Sincerly,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak
"Ah, Sal, if you could sit with me high in the Basque contry with a cool bottle
of PoignonDix-neuf, then you'd know there are other things besides boxcars."
"I know that. It's just that I love boxcars and I love to read the names on
them like Missouri Pacific, Great Northern, Rock Island Line"
On the Road----Jack Kerouac