[CBQ] Draft of model to prototype monolog

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Draft of model to prototype monolog
From: "Tom Mack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:46:01 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just uploaded a draft copy of the model/prototype narrative I
mentioned in an earlier post. It is in the files section. For those of
you who offered to review it, please let me know what you think. This
is not intended to replace Al Hoffman's great work so far, just to
supplement it. If we could get this info on the BRHS website we could
then link to the specific pages from Al's work.

Tom Mack
crazy in Cincinnati

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM