RE: [CBQ] re: New Way of posting Model information...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] re: New Way of posting Model information...
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:05:01 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom & Jan,

Al Hoffman provided a great start to this effort after the Spring Meet in
the Quad Cities ? follow the link to the Modeler?s Depot from the BRHS home
page and then follow this link: HO Scale Plastic & Resin Freight Car Kits
<http://www.burlingtonroute.com/mdepot/HO%20P&R%20Kits/HO%20Kits%20Plastic-R
esin.htm>  - By Al Hoffman

Dave Lotz
STL - but headed for Savannah