Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Con-Cor Coach #515

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Con-Cor Coach #515
From: "Roy Quick" <quicktax@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:51:39 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave

What CZ cars do you have "extra"?

Roy Quick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Con-Cor Coach #515

Con-Cor just delivered the N scale Pioneer and in the shipment they
announced they are taking orders on the articulated coach #525, the 4th car
for their Pioneer set in both HO and N.  Either scale car retails for.are
you sitting down?.$139.98.  Sorry for the editorial comments, but I
personally think they are pushing the envelope.  I will be happy to take
orders for these at the Q Deal standard 20% pre-order discount, making your
price $104.99 plus shipping and handling of $10.00.

They are also doing a limited edition Collectors set of the Pioneer lettered
"Silver Streak" that includes a DVD of the 1934 movie in which the Zephyr
was the star.  They are only doing 350 of the HO scale version and 250 of
the N scale version.  Retail on this set is $429.98 for either scale - the Q
Deal pre-order price is $343.99 plus $16.00 shipping and handling.

I also have a few extra Broadway Limited CZ cars left after all my
deliveries - email me offlist for details.

Lastly,  we are still very short on reservations for the CB&N-style depot
kits.  I needed 100 reservations and to date only have 23.  If you'd like to
see this kit don in HO scale, send in your reservations by January 31st to
our new Georgia address.

Dave Lotz
Q Connection

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM