[CBQ] Dave Lotz's New Address

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Dave Lotz's New Address
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:36:52 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All!

Allow me to be the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy
Hanukkah and Kwanza and hoping you have a very prosperous and fun-filled New
Year!

Next week is our last in the great Midwest ? effective January 1, our new
address will be:

David & Diana Lotz
1312 Osprey Point Circle
Pooler, GA  31322-2154

Pooler is a western suburb of Savannah ? we?ll be in an apartment until we
find a lot and build our new home.

My new Email will be Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net

I?m reluctant to put my phone number out on the list, but you may email me
offlist and I?ll give it to you.

Last, but not least, I?ve given up the VP of Archives position and BRHS
Director Don Benson is the current caretaker of the Archive material.  Any
questions regarding the Archives should be directed to him or the P.O. box
in La Grange.

Your fellow Q Fan,

Dave

Help the victims of the Pakistan/India earthquake rebuild their lives.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.cYGuB/leGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM