[CBQ] Re: Sidedoor waycars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Sidedoor waycars
From: "Gerald A. Edgar" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:18:59 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Having once owned #14560 I can say there was NOT a standard for those
modified so window/door placement varies.  Several are shown in
Holbrook/Lorenz Waycar book and the new Waycar book has pics of each
one of them I believe.  If you want to model one in particular you
will need to get a pic of the specific one.  #14560 was the last, as I
recall,in revenue service, lasting on BN til "75 running Edgemont to
Deadwood. Gerald

$15 provides a child with safe, clean water. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vp8GxB/icGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM