Re: [CBQ] Re: Original BB's for trade

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Original BB's for trade
From: JAS SCHWARZ <jas.schwarz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 06:34:08 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
>From Jim,

I guess I was confused. I was asking about the
Burlington Bulletins put out by the society.

I am still interested in acquiring those numbers
mentioned in my e-mail if anyone has them for sale.

Jim Schwarz
BRHS member

--- cbq_bill <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

---------------------------------
Tom may be refering to CB&Q's BB's from the 1960's,
which were an
employee news magazine.  Sometimes you can find these
at swap
meets.

Jim may be refering to BRHS's BB's, which are the
historical
society's publications.

Any comments from Tom and Jim as to what you are each
writing about?

Bill

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, JAS SCHWARZ
<jas.schwarz@s...> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> I am looking for the following BB's:
>
> 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 16, and 19. I have the combined
> 1, 2, and 3, but desire to have the originals.
>
> Unfortunately, I have none to trade, would you be
> interested in selling any of the above???
>
> Jim Schwarz
>
> --- Tom Mack <thommack@y...> wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
> I have a few original BB's from the 1960's for trade
> for other BB's
> from the 1960's. If interested, please e-mail me
> off-list with what
> you have and what you need.
>
> Tom Mack
> Cincinnati, OH
> thommack@y...

> Business finances
> Model railroad train

>  Car enthusiasts

>                          Railway

>              Corvette enthusiast

>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.

Business finances
Model railroad train
 Car enthusiasts
                         Railway
             Corvette enthusiast

Terms of Service.

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM