Re: [CBQ] Re: Walthers PS-2 hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Walthers PS-2 hoppers
From: Ben de Vries <ben1.vries@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:51:31 +0100
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Tom,
I did not mention the height difference because that's only slightly more
than
1 mm (1,167816 mm to be exact) and hard to see. Moreover we still do not
know
how the Athearn car will scale down. (in other words from which drawings
did each manufacturer take his measurements).  The ConCor
cars have the same configuration as Walther's cars but much cruder.
I fully agree with your choice of paintschemes for a future run of Athearn
cars.
By the way, wonder what me may expect from Kadee in the future!
Ben