[CBQ] Building Colors

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Building Colors
From: lafoote@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:13:48 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hey list,

I am having trouble locating any color photos of small downtown buildings
from the late 50's & 60's, similar to the DPM, Magnason or  Walthers buildings.

I am wondering if they ever got painted in some of the  vivid colors we see
them painted now days.

Most of them were brick so did they leave the natural color of the specific
brick they were built with or did they sometimes paint them to match their
mood  or the signage.  Just wondering as always.

Mike Langford
SOO Line 1964-67

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM