[CBQ] Re: Q Waycars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Waycars
From: "l_dowell" <slyone@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:37:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You have two options I feel without going to brass sideframes. One
would be to use the Walthers truck, but to install metal wheels. The
second would be to use MDC Roundhouse wood beam passenger trucks which
are very close and what I used on my AMB kit. I don't have the MDC
part at my disposal, but I think its included in the kit's instructions.

Lyle Dowell

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, railbass@c... wrote:

> I have two AMB Laserkit HO CB&Q 30' wood waycars.   What trucks
would give the best accuracy and free-rolling performance for these
models?   I prefer to have metal wheels on my rolling stock, so the
Walthers Q waycars would not be my preference, as the wheels are
plastic. <snip>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM