[CBQ] C&S / FW&D gondolas

To: <CBQ@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] C&S / FW&D gondolas
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:32:34 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
A question for C&S and FW&D experts.  Did either road have any gondolas classed
as GS-4?  They would have been built in 1924 or 1925 and that's all I can
guess.

The CB&Q had GS-3's and GS-5's, but I can't find anything to fill the gap.

Are there separate Yahoo Groups for either road? If so, could someone pose the
question for me to those Groups.

Thanks

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ