Re: [CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars @ Trainfest

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars @ Trainfest
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:50:13 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Loren,
Try the Q Kitch car baggage door rebuilds. The #5 or #58 KDs are to short so
you have to put the extended shanks in. Unfortunately 58s don't have that
feature yet. MAybe I'll put 78s on them.
Don't knock plastic couplers, they give the open-the-boxers something to
complain about. That way they can feel like they are real modelers too!
Rob Manley