Re: [CBQ] A couple quick questions about Polo IL

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] A couple quick questions about Polo IL
From: "jerry stauffer" <jerstauf@essex1.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:05:25 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mike,   The Q depot was just west of the Rt 26 bridge on the north side of
town. It sat on the south side of the tracks just to the west of the large
bulk propane tank.  There are some pictures of the depot in the Polo Hist.
Society museum.

As far as I know there was never an interchange between the 2 RRs but I
won't swear to that.
I live in Mt. Morris..just 15 mi NE of  Polo.  Hope this helps!

Jerry Stauffer
Mt. Morris, Ill