Re: [CBQ] A couple quick questions about Polo IL

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] A couple quick questions about Polo IL
From: "BRAD SLANEY" <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:25:24 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
1.  If I recall correctly, the depot was located on the Southside of the
tracks, about 200 feet West of the IC overhead.  It was also set back about 75
feet South of the mainline in the middle of the sweeping curve.

2.  I don't remember an interchange with the IC there.  If there was, it was
prior to 1958.

BRAD