[CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Waycars Update Commercial Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Waycars Update Commercial Post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:32:37 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
----- Original Message -----
From: milepost206@mchsi.com

Hi,

The wait is just about over.

We obtained 78 new waycar drawings about a month ago. Through a very
coordinated effort with our printer they were all incorporated into the
book.

I don't have a delivery schedule yet but expect them in time for
Christmas delivery.

If you haven't ordered, go to your favorite dealer and get on the list.
There are no extras.

Thank you to all of our contributors and customers that supported our
efforts. It is appreciated. Any remaining in-house material will be
mailed out as soon as we have the final proof.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543
West Burlington, IA 52655-0543
Phone: 319-754-1408
Fax: 319-754-4088
Email: milepost206@mchsi.com
Website: www.MilePost206.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM